Feature & Follow gives you the chance to get to know and follow more book bloggers. This way you can make not only followers, but friends!
If you would also like to take part here’s what you have to do:
1. Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and anyone else you want to follow on the list.
2. Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - Worth Reading It?
3. Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
5. Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
And now for the Follow Friday Question: Have you ever had a reoccurring dream? What was it?
There is one dream/nightmare which, no matter what age I am, haunts me and leaves me absolutely terrified. One of my greatest fears is deep, murky water. A reason behind this fear is the 1975 thriller, Jaws. That shark has haunted my dreams on far too many occasions and because of this I will not enter the sea.
It’s probably silly that I won’t enter the sea, especially in the UK. Yet there are always those stories of sharks swimming somewhere they shouldn’t be. I also know you are more likely to die from a falling coconuts which cause 150 human deaths every year on average, that's 30 times more than sharks! I wonder how many people have nightmares about coconuts.